Miss Red Apple Days 2020 Virtual Pageant
Watch the 2020 Miss Red Apple Days Virtual Pageant Live on the Red Apple Days Facebook Page
Saturday August 8th at 10:00 AM
Why a Virtual Pageant?
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, and in an effort to keep our community and contestants safe we have decided that a virtual, online, pageant would be a fun alternative to having to cancel this year’s event.
What is a Virtual Pageant?
A virtual pageant is a pageant that you can compete in right from your very own home using your tablet, smart phone, or computer. All areas of competition will either be conducted over a virtual meeting format such as zoom or facetime, or a video submitted via email.
How Will it Work?
The Miss Red Apple Days 2020 Virtual Pageant will consist of the same areas of competition as previous years. The required competitions are:
Evening Wear (All Age Divisions)
Each contestant will submit a video of herself walking in her formal wear. Contestant will stop and turn at least twice in her video submission but may use any walking pattern desired. Contestant should try and film her evening wear walk in a well-lit, open, and decluttered area. Each evening wear video submission should not exceed 1 minute in length.
Personal Introduction (Ages 4 and Up Only)
Once online registration is received for each contestant, they will be contacted to schedule a virtual meeting via Zoom, FaceTime, or other video conferencing platform. During this meeting, each contestant will preform their practiced introduction for the pageant director who will record the meeting for judging purposes. Each contestant’s introduction should be no more than 30 seconds, and can include information such as: name, hometown, age, interesting facts and/or ambition in life.
On Stage Question (Ages 10 and Up Only)
Each contestant will be given an opportunity to answer a randomly drawn question during their virtual meeting. All questions will come from the following lists of questions:
Each contestant will giver her answer while director records for judging purposes.
Once all areas of competition are completed, all entries will be sent to our qualified judges who are off site. After all contestants scores are finalized, the highest scorers in each age division will be contacted and named this year’s Miss Red Apple Days An overall queen will be named in the following age divisions:
- Baby Miss Red Apple Days (0-1 Years Old)
- Tiny Miss Red Apple Days (2-3 years old)
- Little Miss Red Apple Days (4-6 years old)
- Young Miss Red Apple Days (7-9 years old)
- Pre-Teen Miss Red Apple Days (10-12 years old)
- Teen Miss Red Apple Days (13-16 years old)
- Miss Red Apple Days (17-21 years old)
The following optional competitions are also available for titles separate from the overall queen’s title:
- Miss AVFD Spokesmodel- Participants will be expected to prepare and give a 60 second or less speech on stage titled, “Why I Support the Auburntown Volunteer Fire Department” to be completed during their zoom meeting.
- Miss Photogenic- Photos must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than August 1st, 2020.
- Miss Volunteer- Applicants must submit a single paged essay on the volunteer activities they are involved in with in there communities. All essays must be submitted to email@example.com no later than August 1st, 2020
Miss Red Apple Days is an exciting fun pageant for girls ages 2-21! No experience necessary! Join us Aug. 8th, 2020 as we crown our new Miss Red Apple Days!
Miss Red Apple Days is proud to be an official prelim for Tennessee Festivals Pageant. All of our Royalty, runners up and optional winners will be state qualified and invited to compete at the Tennessee Festivals' State Pageant in the spring.
Tennessee Festival Pageant is a community-service focused system that encourages participants and title holders to get involved in their local communities and make a difference. With Tennessee Festivals "It's More Than Just!"