Registration will Be Opening Soon for the
2020 Virtual Red Apple Run
Date & Time:
Saturday August 8th at 12:00 AM and lasts until August 14th at 11:59 P.M.
The race will last one week. All participants will receive a medal and additional prizes will be awarded to the best finishers.
HOW IT WORKS
What is a Virtual Race?
A virtual race is a race that can be run (or walked) from any location you choose. You can run, jog, or walk on the road, on the trail, on the treadmill at the gym or on the track (or even at another race). You get to run your own race, at your own pace, and time it yourself.
We will use the honor system of finish times by sending in a picture of your stopwatch, running watch, phone app, etc. along with a race photo that we can share on the Red Apple Days event page.
Running or walking these virtual races on your own, or with friends! And your medal will be shipped directly to you.
The event is organized to honor Danny Russell Fults and raise awareness for Dementia/Hydrocephalus.
Proceeds from the event will support the Auburntown Volunteer Fire Department & the Auburntown Community
All Runners will receive a medal.
We will have finisher medals for all participants included in the price. Event shirts are optional at an added cost. You may click on the shirt order option to be mailed with your finisher medal.
- Top three females and males fastest times for our traditional 5K / 3.1 miles.
- Top three fastest males and females times for the 26.2 distances.
- Top three fastest males and females times for the 13.1 distances.
- Top three males and females for the 1 mile distance
- Special prizes for the top three most creative finisher photos submitted